Co-Chair: Hermania Green
Welcome to the official website of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Area Alumnae (CHCAA) Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. If you are either an active Soror relocating to the area or one returning to our beloved sorority, please review the following information:
Reclamation & Retention
THANK YOU for your interest in reactivating your Delta membership or transferring your membership to our chapter. We are ecstatic to welcome you to Chapel Hill-Carrboro Area Alumnae and our Sisterhood Circle. We look forward to serving with you as we continue to do the work of Delta Sigma Theta.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend a hand to personally invite you to visit us during one of our monthly chapter meetings or at our next event. In addition, please navigate through our website for insightful information about CHCAA and the tremendous work our chapter is doing in our service area.
- CHCAA sorority meetings are held on the third Sunday of each month at 3 p.m. We meet at the following location:
Hargraves Recreation Center
216 N. Roberson Street
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515
- Visiting Sorors must present proof of membership in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. before being admitted into sorority meetings. A Delta Membership card and photo ID are required.
- First time visiting Sorors are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early for verification of credentials prior to admittance.
- If you do not have the appropriate proof of membership in Delta Sigma Theta, please email our Membership Services Chair, Sue Florence, at email@example.com for assistance regarding verification.
- For questions regarding payment of dues and any additional information, please feel free to contact our Membership Services Chair, Sue Florence, at firstname.lastname@example.org.