WOMEN’S VOICES: We Are Speaking
TOPIC: Building Generational Wealth
DATE/TIME: Saturday, February 25, 2023 • 10 a.m.- noon (Virtual)
This program will focus on issues related to student loan debt and building generational wealth.
Gloria Shealey, President and CEO, The Daniele Company
Dr. Sharon J. Oliver, Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management & Director of Scholarships and Student Aid, NCCU
J. Rashae Alston, Senior Financial Services Officer, State Employees’ Credit Union
This event is a program of the Social Action Committee, sponsored by
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Area Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated
- Kappa Omicron Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated
- Triangle Park (NC) Chapter, The Links Incorporated
- National Council of Negro Women (Durham Section)
- Black Student Movement (UNC Chapel Hill)
Registration is FREE and open to the community. Please click here to register and receive the ZOOM link.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.